JEE Main exam 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released JEE Main 2021 answer key for the February Examination
JEE Main exam 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released JEE Main 2021 answer key for the February Examination. Joint Entrance Examination Main 2021 answer key for the exam that was held between February 23 to February 26 was declared on the NTA official website on March 1. Candidates who had appeared in the JEE Main 2021 February session exam can check results and raise objections on NTA official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Candidates must note that the window to raise objections online will remain open between March 1 and March 3, latest by 5 pm. Candidates will be charged Rs 200 per objection that they raise. The window to pay the fees online would be open till 06:00 pm on March 3, 2021.
JEE Main Result 2021 for the February exam will be released on March 7, said official communication on the NTA website.
Earlier, JEE Main Paper 1 was held for a total of 90 questions, 25 each from Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. Candidates had to attempt only 75 questions. Each subject had 20 MCQs and 10 numerical questions, and five out of 10 numerical questions were optional. JEE Main 2021 for Paper 1 (BE/BTech) was conducted for 300 marks, while Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan) was held separately for 400 marks each.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Please go to website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
- You will see following Question IDs are in sequential order: For JEE (Main) February 2021
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- After clicking your desired option, for Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics for B.E. /B. Tech, Mathematics/Aptitude Test for B.Arch. and Mathematics/Aptitude Test/Planning for B.Planning scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.